TNTET 2019 Application Form
Dear Job Seekers, welcome to visit our educational website. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will soon declare TN TET Notification at official website. Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Teachers Job, they can apply for TNTET 2019 after official announcement. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Notification and Application form will be released in the Month of March (Expected). The examination will be conducted in April. After official announcement we will provide here direct link all candidates can go on link and fille TNTET 2019 Application Form. The Examination will conduct in two parts i.e. Part 1 for class 1 to class 5 and part 2 for classes 6 to class 8. To know more about Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test, Log on the Official Web Page.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test
Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board is going to invite the application for the post of Teacher in Tamil Nadu state through TNTET 2019. The aspiring candidates may submit Application Form before last date. The Starting and Closing Date of Application not notify yet. Candidates who would like to pursue career in teaching field they can apply for this exam. You need to check complete Eligibility Criteria before Apply Online. It is necessary to participate and Score Better in TET for getting Teaching Jobs. After clearing the Test, you will get a valid certificate. Official Notification for TNTET 2019 will available on trb.tn.nic.in.
trb.tn.nic.in TET Notification Date
- Conducting Board Name: -Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
- Examination Name: -Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Advt Notification – Will Available Soon
- Employment Location: -Tamil Nadu State
- Employment Type: -State Government Jobs
- Selection Process: – Written Test
- Date of Exam – Notify Soon
- Official Website: -www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu TET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who’ll be applying for Class I to Class V should have B.ed, Nursery Teacher Training of 2 years BTC in Urdu and BTC.
- Candidates should have passed 12th class diploma in teacher education/ Elementary Education/B.Sc/B.A/B/Litt in Maths, Physics, Botany, Chemistry, English, Geography, History or any similar Degree
- Applicants who’ll be applying for Class VI to Class VIII must have done graduation with at least 45 percent and should possess 2-year diploma in Education or B.ed with 50% Marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for D.E.Ed/B.Ed degree is also eligible to apply.
- The Age should not be more than 38 years.
- The applicants have to pay Rs 500/- (Rupees 250/- in case of candidates from SC/ST/ PWD category)
- Application form available from: March
- Last date to send TamilNadu TET 2019 Application Form: March
- Tamil Nadu TET Exam (Paper-1) date: April
- TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (Paper-2): April
- Total No of Questions: 150
- Total No of Marks: 150
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 6-11 years )||30||30|
|3.||Language II – English||30||30|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 11 – 14 years )||30||30|
|3.||Language II – English||30||30|
|4.||For Science/Mathematics teachers or For Social science teacher or any teacher||60||60|
Steps to Apply for TNTET 2019 Application Form
- First of all you have to visit on Official Website
- Then find TN TET Notification link and click on
- Now click on apply online link
- Fill all required details and attach all documents
- Make payment and click on submit button
- Finally take print out it
To Check TN TET Notification – Click Here
To Apply Online Application Form – Click Here