Kerala TET Application Form 2019, KTET Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, KTET Notification 2019, Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. Apply Online for Kerala TET Application Form 2019
Kerala TET Application Form 2019
Hey Guys, we want to inform here to all the aspiring candidates for Teaching Jobs that the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is going to invite Online Application Form for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. All interested candidates can apply Kerala TET Application Form 2019 after official announcement. The Authority Member of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will soon issue the Starting Date of Kerala TET. The State Govt of Kerala conducts the Test to find the ability of candidates for Teaching Jobs for Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers. There is no official announcement yet. But the Organization will expected to invite Kerala TET Application Form 2019 from the Month of August.
The interested candidates in Teaching Jobs have to Score Minimum of 60% in Teacher Eligibility Test. After the releasing of Application Form, the aspiring candidates have to Fill Application Form Online. Eligible candidates will get a valid certificate which will be valid for a limited time period. The State Govt of Kerala conducts Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test for different categories. Before Apply Online, you must check Eligibility Criteria. If you will find Eligible to Apply, than make sure you can Apply Online Kerala TET Application Form 2019. Teacher Eligibility Test is mandatory for getting Teachers Jobs at Primary and Upper Level.
The Test is divided into Four Categories – Category I, Category II , Category III & Category IV
- Category I – Lower Primary Teachers
- Category II – Upper Primary Teachers
- Category III- High School Teachers
- Category IV – Language Teachers at Upper Primary Level and Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers upto High School level
www.keralapareekshabhavan.in TET Application Form
- Name of the Organization: – Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
- Name of the Exam: -Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)
- Apply Mode: -Online
- Exam Category: -State Level Exam
- Last Date of Application Form: -Update soon
- Exam Date: – Update Soon
- Age Limits: -Update Soon
- Selection Procedure: -Written Test
- Official Website: – www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
KTET Eligibility Criteria
Category I (Lower Primary Classes)
Category II (Upper Primary Classes)
B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination
B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure)
Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Category III (High School Classes)
BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent thereto)
For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those who have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT will be eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology subjects, those with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education are eligible to apply.
BA or equivalent with at least 45% marks and who passed in LTTC are eligible to apply.
For Language teachers in Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers (up to High School level) For teachers of Art Education and Craft Education, the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Government shall be applicable till the time when NCTE lays down the minimum qualification.
- A person who scores 60% or more in the K-TET examination will be considered ‘K-TET passed’ or ‘K-TET qualified’. Relaxation of 5% will be allowed to the candidate who belongs to SC/ST, OBC and differently abled categories. Visually impaired candidates who have not less than 40% of disability are allowed to 10% relaxation for acquiring K-TET.
- Negative Marks: There shall be no negative marks for the test.
- There is no Age Limit for the candidates who are going to Apply for Kerala TET Application Form 2019
- Starting Date of Application Form – Update Soon
- Closing Date of Application Form – Update Soon
- Date of Examination – Update Soon
How to Fill Kerala TET Application Form 2019
- First Visit on Official Website
- Then find K-TET Notification link and click on
- Now click on apply online link
- Fill all required details and attach all documents
- Make payment and click on submit button
- Finally take print out it
To Check Kerala TET Notification – Click Here
To Apply Online Kerala TET Application Form 2019 – Click Here