Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2019 is now available shortly. High Court of Allahabad will upload Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Call Latter & Exam Date. Generally Authority has provide UP HC ARO Skill Test Stage II (Computer Knowledge Test) Hall Ticket on official website @www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Now all of you can Download Additional Private Secretary Drivers Grade IV Entry Card on online. Get details of Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2019 and Exam Date read continue.
Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2019
Boys and Girls interested in Assistant Review Officer recruitment they have applied application form. The candidates are looking Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2019 from unofficial web portals. Are you want to get, then have visit right web page. On here we are going to look Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Admit Card 2019. The Department is plan for announce, in upcoming days will be shortly on main web portal upload and active direct downloading link. Also have provide Uttar Pradesh Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2019 direct link, all of you easily can be download Allahabad HC Assistant Review Officer Skill Test Stage II Call Latter. Now don’t visit other web portal stay connect.
Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Call Latter 2019
Uttar Pradesh Allahabad High Court will to conducts written exam. Before held it is responsible for release Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2019. Candidates are early waiting for Assistant Review Officer Permission Latter issue. As per kind of information Authority is finished process of releasing, very soon going to upload High Court of Uttar Pradesh Allahabad Assistant Review Officer Call Latter 2019. Admit Card is identity Document without it examiner will not allowed in exam hall. We would like to tell you before go to participate first download Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Drivers Hall Ticket and Verify complete details. Know more details of written test and Exam Date, Syllabus keep touch with us.
Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Skill Test Stage II Admit Card 2019
|Name of Department||High Court of Judicature, Allahabad|
|Name of Recruitment||Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment|
|Total Number of Posts||341 Posts
Additional Private Secretary – 23 Posts
Assistant Review Officer – 277 Posts
Drivers Grade IV (Group C, Class III) – 41 Posts
|Exam Name||Allahabad High Court ARO Examination|
|Application Form Start Date||18 December 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||7 January 2019|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Date of Issue||Updated Soon|
Uttar Pradesh Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2019 is release as soon as. Large number of candidates have applied application form. After applying first thing come in mind about Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Entry Card releasing. Therefore candidates are search on online which date of releasing ARO Permission Latter. Don’t worry you have visit right portal, inform you the Department will public as possible as on official website. We expected that Before start written exam 10 to 15 days Department will upload on main web portal. Using personal details like name and roll number all of you can be download easily.
UP Allahabad High Court Drivers Grade IV (Group C, Class III)/ Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2019
Great News for you, The Department is ready for public Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2019, As per information in upcoming days active downloading link. After public on online, have provide direct link, you can be download easily. If you have any doubt then drop feedback our team solve soon.
About Recruitment :-
High Court of Judicature, Allahabad has release Additional Private Secretary, Assistant Review Officer, Drivers Grade IV (Group C, Class III) 341 posts recruitment notification. The Authority has start application form between 18 December 2019 to 7 January 2019. Interested And Eligible Candidates have applied on online. At yet application form submission process has been closed.
About Exam Date :-
High Court Of Judicature, Allahabad will organize written exam at various centers. Male and Female candidates have applied application form, they are early waiting for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Exam Date issue. Verify written test they are search on here & there. Advise applicants Department at yet have not confirm exam date, therefore advise you for keep patience.
High Court of Allahabad ARO Exam Pattern 2019
For Additional Private Secretary :-
- The written exam will be Subjective & Objective Type
- Question Paper will be of 100 Marks (Part A 600 Marks & Part B will be of 40 Marks)
- The question paper will be divided into two parts A will be Objective Type & Part B will be Subjective Type
- The Slandered of Question paper shell be of Graduate level
- No negative marking for wrong answer
- English and Hindi Languages question paper will be available
For Assistant Review Officer :-
- There will be Objective type test comprising of 200 Question on OMR Answer Sheet
- Written exam will be of Maximum 200 Marks
- 2:30 Hours like 150 Minutes time duration of written exam
- No negative marking in Objective type test
- Written Exam Question paper will be printed in English and Hindi Both languages
For Drivers Grade IV (Group C, Class III) :-
- The Written Exam will be of objective type
- Total Number of Questions is 100 Objective type
- The Slandered of Question paper shell be of High School with maximum marks as 100
- No negative marking for wrong answers in Objective type test
- Question paper will be printed in English and Hindi Languages.
- Time Duration of Exam will be of 11/2 hours like 90 Minutes.
How To Download ARO Admit Card 2019
- Visiting main web portal of official website i.e. http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
- Then have looking on display Admit Card link
- After that click on that link
- Then submit details and press admit card button
- Now call latter will open on screen
- Finally take print out for future uses
Related Links :-
“……..Wish You All The Best…….”
“If you like here available information then don’t forget for subscribe this page and also our YouTube channel “Education News”. Share news on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.“