ITBP Constable Driver recruitment – Apply online for 134 posts itbpolice.nic.in
Government has high expectations from the service that it gets from ITBP constable drivers. Like any other job, it is not easy to become a police constable in a wing that safeguards Indian borders. Drivers are very important in any department, whether the industry is related to health or public transport. Indian Tibetan border police, one of the security forces in India is inviting applications from eligible Indian nationals (only males) to apply for 130 constable driver posts in its units. The recruitment is purely based on merit; utmost preference will be given to the candidates who clear the examination and skill test with good score.
Notification for Group C constable posts
Huge competition is expected for these posts as the minimum educational qualification required for applying to become a constable driver in ITBP is 10th class. Applicants must have passed matriculation from examination conducted by recognized board in India.
The pay scale will be as per the norms mentioned in seventh pay commission, Constable Driver pay is fixed at Rs.21700-69100. A part from the normal salary, selected candidates will be entitled to enjoy various other benefits during the service and after retirement.
Online application fee:
As a part of your application, you will be asked to pay nominal fee for admit card processing and making examination arrangement. General or OBC applicants have to pay Rs.100 while the SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the fees.
Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not guarantee a job offer to you. One must pass physical standard test, physical fitness test and written examination with a good score to get place in merit list. Refer the notification released by ITBP to know the examination pattern, syllabus, standards required for PET etc.
Instructions to apply online via ITBP recruitment portal
- Before you apply, make sure whether you are fit for the post or not.
- You will need to register your details at ITBT recruitment portal in order to apply for constable driver posts.
- The link to access online application is http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/index.html
- You have to enter exact information. Therefore you are advised to keep matriculation certificate beside before filling the form.
- SC/SC candidates don’t need to pay any fees, where as others should complete online payment to successfully send their profile for scrutiny.
- Print one copy of application form.
- Any further updates like date of admit card availability; postponement of examination will be communicated via email or the phone number mentioned in the application form.
- Online portal which accepts applications was active since 02-01-2018
- Job seekers can submit applications till 11.59 pm on 14-03-2018.
- The website will no longer allow candidates to create new profile after last date.
- Upon selection, the candidates must make themselves ready to serve anywhere in India and the constable drivers are also liable to transfers. Accommodation will be provided by Indo Tibetan border force in case of transfers.
- Examination date is not yet announced, so you need to frequently visit ITBP website for viewing regular updates.